NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Rawlings Platinum Glove Award Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") is open to individuals thirteen (13) years of age or older as of date of entry and who are legal residents of the forty-eight (48) contiguous United States and the District of Columbia (excludes residents of Alaska and Hawaii). Void wherever prohibited by law and/or in any state or local jurisdiction with registration or filing requirements with which the Sweepstakes does not comply. Employees of Rawlings Sporting Goods Company, Inc. ("Sponsor") and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, production and promotion agencies, and the immediate families and members of the same household of each are not eligible. This Sweepstakes is governed by these official rules. All federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations apply.
2. HOW TO ENTER: No purchase necessary. Sweepstakes begins at 10:00 p.m. (ET) on November 7th, 2017 and ends at 10:00 p.m. (ET) on November 9th, 2017. ("Promotion Period") To enter visit Rawlings.com and complete and submit the entry form. Entrants agree to be bound by and acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules including Eligibility requirements listed above. Limit one entry per person per day. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the authorized account holder of the e-mail account will be deemed to be the entrant. "Authorized account holder" of an e-mail address is the natural person in whose name the e-mail address has been issued. A selected winner may be asked to provide Sponsor with proof that the selected winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry. If a dispute cannot be resolved in a reasonable time, the entry will be deemed ineligible. Use of automated devices not valid for entry. Entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsors and will not be returned. Sponsor may at its sole discretion disqualify anyone who violates the rules or undermines the integrity of the sweepstakes by disabling cookies, using any form of automatic entering, or any other form of manipulation.
3. PRIZES: One (1) Grand Prize: One (1) $1000 Rawlings Sporting Goods Promo Card, estimated retail value: $1000; One (1) Limited Edition Rawlings Gold Glove Award 60th Anniversary Glove, estimated Retail Value: $1000: combined retail value: $2000
No substitutions for prizes except by Sponsor or as may be necessary due to unavailability, delay, or cancellation by Rawlings, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded at the Sponsor's sole discretion. Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash. Sponsor responsible only for prize delivery; not responsible for prize utility, quality or otherwise. All taxes required to be paid upon acceptance of a prize (such as federal and state income tax) and any expenses not specifically mentioned as part of a prize (including, transportation to and from departure city, gratuities, meals, and incidental expenses) shall be the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize and Weekly Prize Winners. Sponsor will send Grand Prize Winner a 1099 form. Acceptance of prizes constitutes permission (except where prohibited) for Sponsor and Partner to use entrant's and Grand Prize and Weekly Prize Winners' names, hometowns and likeness for purposes of advertising, promotion and publicity without additional compensation. Except for the prize values, winners will not receive any additional monetary compensation or acknowledgement for participation in the Sweepstakes.
4. WINNER PRIZE SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: The drawing will be conducted by an independent judging organization, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Grand Prize Winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received between during the Promotion Period. At or around 2 p.m. ET on November 13th, 2017, the Grand Prize Winner will be notified by phone and/or email and will be required to complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability which must be signed by the Grand Prize Winner and received by Sponsor or its designated agent within fourteen (14) days of the date printed on notification or an alternate winner will be selected in a random drawing. If the Grand Prize notification letter or the Grand Prize is returned as undeliverable, the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner selected in a random drawing.
5. ODDS: This is a game of chance. Odds of winning prize depend upon the number of eligible entries received. All prizes claimed will be awarded. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded.
6. GENERAL: Grand Prize Winner will be required to execute a Liability/ Publicity release and return it at the same time as the Grand Prize Winner's affidavit. This Sweepstakes offer is void where prohibited or restricted by law and is subject to applicable federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations. Sponsor, Partner and judges not responsible for late, lost, stolen, damaged, incorrect, incomplete, illegible, garbled, misaddressed, or misdirected entries, misrouted or scrambled transmissions or communications, for errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, or delays in operations or transmission of information, in each case whether arising by way of technical or other failures or malfunctions of telephone, Internet, computer hardware, software, communications devices, or transmission lines or data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of entry materials, loss or otherwise. Sponsor and Partner disclaim any liability for damage to any telephone or computer system resulting from participation in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with this Sweepstakes, and reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend this Sweepstakes should any virus, bug, technical failures, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond Sponsor's control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In the event of any cancellation, termination or suspension, a notice will be posted and a random drawing will be held from among all eligible entries received prior to such time. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant if his or her fraud or misconduct affects the integrity of the Sweepstakes. By entering Sweepstakes and accepting any prize, entrants and winners consent to the use of their name, photo, voice, and likeness for promotional, advertising, publicity or trade purposes in any and all media worldwide in perpetuity by Sponsor and Partner without further compensation. By participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant and Winner accepts the conditions stated in these Official Rules, agrees to be bound by the decisions of the judges and warrants that s/he is eligible to participate in this Sweepstakes. By submitting an entry in the Sweepstakes, each entrant who elects to receive emails from Sponsor and Partner acknowledges and agrees that Sponsor and Partner shall be permitted to use entry data for email marketing purposes consistent with its privacy policies and applicable law. All entrants further agree that in the event of any third party claims, damages, losses or injuries, arising from or relating to this Sweepstakes, they will indemnify Sponsor, Partner, and Agency and their respective directors, employees, officers, and agents (the "Released Parties") from any and all such claims, including the attorneys' fees related thereto. By accepting prize, winners agree to release Sponsor, Partner, and Agency, their respective directors, employees, officers, and agents, including without limitation, their advertising and promotion agencies, from any and all liability, loss or damages arising from or in connection with the awarding, receipt, and/or use of misuse of prize or participation in any prize-related activities. Released Parties are not responsible for typographical, printing, or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials related to the Sweepstakes. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL AN ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, AND ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN FOR ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES, AND ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED. IN NO EVENT SHALL RELEASED PARTIES OR THEIR RELATED ENTITIES BE LIABLE TO ANY ENTRANT OR WINNER FOR DAMAGES THAT EXCEED THE VALUE OF THE PRIZE TO BE AWARDED TO ANY INDIVIDUAL ENTRANT IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
7. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE, MANIPULATE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATIONS OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSORS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
8.WINNER'S LIST: For a list of winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope no later than December 31, 2017, to: "Rawlings Platinum Glove Award Sweepstakes Promotion "Winners", 510 Maryville University Drive, St. Louis, MO 63141.
9. SPONSOR: This sweepstakes is sponsored by Rawlings Sporting Goods Company, Inc., 510 Maryville University Drive, St. Louis, MO 63141. You understand that you are providing your information to Rawlings Sporting Goods Company, Inc. The information you provide will only be used in the event you are selected as a Sweepstakes winner or if you have indicated that you would like to receive additional information from Sponsors.